Monday, November 11, 2019

“I will protect your rights more than my own life” – Sajith Premadasa

COLOMBO (News1 st):- Presidential Candidate Sajith Premadasa attended a public rally in Thalawakele organized by Minister Palani Digambaram. Speaking to the masses gathered the Presidential candidate, Sajith Premadasa said; “I would like to say as the son of Premadasa, I will take care of the estate community who strengthened us always. I will now try to […]

“I will protect your rights more than my own life” – Sajith Premadasa

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News LK

Featured Post

Thundershowers, fairly strong winds anticipated in parts of the island today

The Department of Meteorology says showers or thundershowers are likely in parts of the Northern, North-central, Eastern and Uva provinces t...

Labels

Breaking News (24057) Business (44) Opinion (189)